Wedding tips. Preparations: make time and space to enjoy it.
Lovely Brides, here are some useful tips I want to share with you today.
1. Try to have all your wedding details such as your dress, shoes, rings, jewellery, wedding invitations etc. in one room on the morning of the wedding, It make’s it easier for your photographer/videographer to get some beautiful shots.
2. Get your hair & make up done facing a window with lot’s of natural light, a high stool is ideal for this as it make’s you sit upright.
3. Get your hair/make up done first before the bridesmaids, that way for photos/video we can just do little touch up shots which always look better than the start of the make up session.
4. Ask your bridesmaids (whoever is helping you) to be fully dressed and ready before you start putting your dress on, so they can give you 100 of their attention and help.
5. Be sure to have your hands clean, you can wear gloves if you or you bridesmaids have been handling make up before putting on the dress.
6. Get into your dress earlier - you will enjoy this moment more in a relaxed atmosphere + you will have more time for your bridal portraits.
ENJOY YOUR RELAXED WEDDING DAY!